Court of Protection

Court of Protection Appointment of Deputy (formerly known as Receiver) through the Court of Protection.

source link

stockpair conto demo If you do not have a Lasting or Enduring Power of Attorney in place then upon the decline of your faculties a deputy (formerly known as receiver) will need to be appointed through the Court of Protection to manage your financial affairs.

source link The deputy can also be appointed to make welfare and health care decisions for you. Please contact us for more details.